Sat, Jan 22|
Power of Intention New Year Workshop
Resolve to Evolve with the Power of Intention. Surrender and create an intention and open yourself to the universe. We will also experience a sacred Cacoa Ceremony as we honour the New Year and our New Intentions.
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Hamilton, 188 Green Mountain Rd E, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 3A4, Canada
About the event
Resolve to Evolve with the Power of Intention
Transitions in life – such as the New Year – awaken the human inclination for self-reflection. Where we look back and let go, open our hearts to new possibilities. Surrender and create an intention and open ourselves to the universe. It’s like a New Year’s resolution with a yogic twist
In this workshop we will explore the power of Sankalpa or “Inspired Intention”. It is not just any intention; it is a vow of heartfelt desire and willful determination. Sankalpa is a statement of guidance from our Highest Self, revealed through listening to our inner wisdom. By allowing us to see clearly what we really seek, Sankalpa empowers the mind to move from intention to realization.
We will also experience a Sacred Cacao Ceremony to honour the New Year. Cacao ceremonies are rooted in helping to re-balance the energies within us, and restore good health. Through opening the heart, cacao enables us to hear our true self, work through blockages and past traumas, dissolve any pent up negative energy, and help us align with who we truly are.
In this workshop, we will:
- Learn the teaching of Sankalpa and the four essential human desires: meaning, prosperity, joy and freedom
- Practice postures, breathing, meditation and chanting through Kundalini Yoga
- Experience a guided process of meditation, self-reflection and journaling to reveal your sankalpa
- Make a commitment of a 40 day practice to empower your sankalpa
- Experience a Sacred New Year Cacoa Ceremony
Exchange: $50.00 pp (includes Cacoa)